Register & Sign Up for the Program or Become a Supporting Patron of
🅷🅾🅼🅾🅴🆁🅾🆃🅸🅲 🆈🅾🅶🅸🅲 🆃🅰🅽🆃🆁🅰℠
Mascul-IN-Touch℠ & Mascul-IN-Timacy℠ on Patreon!
Click here: Register & Sign Up!
An Official Site of
Homoerotic Tantra:Mascul-IN-Touch℠ & Homoerotic Hesion℠
For starters, let’s be clear about what a friend and friendship is
No matter what Facebook might call its subscribers, a Facebook friend is not a friend. A Facebook relationship is not a friendship. Facebook has done a great deal of damage by diluting the importance and value of friends and friendship; Facebook has done irreparable damage to its subscribers by making them think that numbers and algorithms are the same as human relationships. They’re not. And if you are one of those ciphers who believes Facebook is the place to find friends and relationships, you are a fool.
Yes, I have a Facebook account, and Yes, I reach out to men on Facebook to offer my Homoerotic Yogic Tantra℠ and my Mascul-IN-Touch℠ & Mascul-IN-Timacy℠ programs. I use Facebook in the same way Facebook uses you and me: as a tool.
Next time you are on Facebook, take a moment and just surf some of the “People You May Know” ribbon and do something you may never have done before: Think about what you see and how that person is presenting himself. What about the profile image? Do you really think it’s really that person? Have a look at some of the names. Do you really think that’s his real name? The bottom line is that the photos and the names are generally fake and phony!
And given the fact that the photos and the names are fake, why is the first question you ask when someone wants to friend you, “Can you send a picture?” What makes you think the picture is going to be real? Wake up!
Another idiotic question is, “How old are you?” First of all, why should age make any difference in a friendship relationship? Why is age important to you? Now that’s a red flag if there ever was one.
Want to get blocked immediately? Just ask me for a picture or ask me how old. You’re history in a New York minute.
Another pet peeve is when someone asks me what I do or where I’m from. I’m one of those men who has posted a c-o-m-p-l-e-t-e profile on all of my social media accounts, unlike most social media users who have practically nothing in their profile, except for the fake name and fake photo. Look, if you don’t care enough to check out my profile before contacting me, you’re a loser from the start, and I’ll make short work of you. I took the time and had the courtesy to provide you and the public with a complete profile. Read it!
For those of you who use Facebook, for example, and are using it as a tool to reach out and inform possible clients about your programs or services, you’re likely not to know a great many of the people you contact. If you already knew them, what would be the sense of doing a Facebook search to find them? So, again, there’s something very bizarre about social media, particularly Facebook, when it comes to reaching out to find potential friends, when Facebook wants you to already know the person before sending an invitation to hook up. It just doesn’t make sense, at least to my thinking.
With that thought in mind, I have received the pop-up message on Facebook,
Duh-huh! And I really have to wonder what’s going on in those empty heads at Facebook. Well, the likely answer is that it is an algorithm or AI responding without human supervision. That’s why it appears to be idiotic to the human mind. But that doesn’t account for some of the impressions and messages delivered by some of the user names and images posted as profiles! Some of the names are so imbecilic that you can easily peg them as fake, but they somehow got past the Facebook Community Standards police without a question. So how can you trust anyone who is so insecure as to feel the need to create an obviously fake identity? You can’t. Instant remove and instant block.
Facebook Becomes More Fakebook Than Much Else
Now, as for the profile pictures and the page images and the cover photos that appear on the profiles. On the one hand, some of the profiles are not intended to be personal and the pages you see them on are not personal pages; they are promoting an activity, a program, or a business. In the case of professional accounts/pages the owner may post a text slogan, a logo, his store or business front, or his product; it’s all legit. As far as I’m concerned, a service provider can present himself through any image he chooses; if it is persuasive, it will work, and he’ll benefit from the choice.
It’s a different kettle of fish when it’s a personal page and the subscriber is “representing” himself to the general public. What does his image tell us about him? Here are some takes on this question, some common types that frequently appear on Fakebook, for example: Just hover over the item to see my comments.
- Man appears masked or face obscured
- Man appears with gun
- Man appears in body-builder pose
- Man appears in some outrageous outfit
- Man appears emphasizing his genitals
- Man appears half out of frame
- Man appears in obviously ancient photo
- Man posts a picture but it doesn’t appear to be the man
- Man appears staring into phone
- Man appears with tongue out
- Man appears trying to look tough, bad-ass
- Man appears in professional looking photo
- Man appears in family group
- Man in group photo with grandma/granddad or mom/dad
- Only dog or other pet appears
- Man appears with face partially covered with “mask”
- Man-in-nature shot
- Man in rainbow circle or similar LGBTQ theme
- Profile image of cartoon character or animation figure
- Man trying to look sexy but looks stupid, instead
- Man posing with dead fish or other dead animal
- Man posing with dark/sunglasses
- Man poses with political, religious, or other slogan like “I got my COVID Vaccination”
- Man posts profile image you know has been hijacked from the Internet
- Man posts image of a celebrity as his profile picture
- Man posts image of a western male when he is obviously Asian
Those are just a few of the absolutely ridiculous bad tries I have experienced on social media, particularly on Facebook, which seems to be the slum of social media, with far more bottom feeders that other platforms like LinkedIn, which has a very upscale, professional demographic. But say what you will, Facebook continues to be the most widespread, most populous platform in sheer numbers, so it may continue to be a venue with some value as a promotional or marketing tool, even if you have a lot of work ahead of you separating the gems from the junk.
So, the take-home is:
• If you invite me to friend you or to like your page, and if you fall into any of the above categories, don’t bother. You’ll just be inviting me to block you.
• If you meet into any of the above descriptions but are really a nice guy and are really interested in homoerotic yogic Tantra, please correct your profile defects before contacting me because I do carefully and critically read profiles.
• If I invite you to connect on social media, I probably don’t know you, but I’d like to connect with you
• If I send you an invitation to connect, and you accept, I expect you viewed my profile before you accepted
• If you accepted my invitation to connect and have read my profile, please do not ask for more pictures or for my age; all that means is that you didn’t read my profile or are dyslexic
• Whatever you do, do not ask me for explicit pictures of my anatomy: Instant block! You have revealed yourself to be a perv.
• Understand that I make friends the old-fashion way: I learn about the person, and over time establish a relationship with that person. I don’t need Facebook to do that.
• I reach out to men on Facebook because I can reach men from all over, who may be interested and benefit from what I do. If a man responds, there is a good chance that we will establish a very worthwhile and deep relationship, and we may even become friends.
• The main purpose of my reaching out to men on social media is to promote the mindset and lifestyle of Masculine Spirituality and the spirituality of the Divine Masculine and Sacred Masculinity; I do this through the Homoerotic Yogic Tantra℠ and Mascul-IN-Touch℠ & Mascul-IN-Timacy℠ programs.
• If you are interested in a very special relationship and in Homoerotic Yogic Tantra℠, then you should respond to my invitation to connect, and enjoy the ride.
• Never burn a bridge before you cross it; open the package, see what it contains, explore it before you accept or reject it.
Thank you for reading this.
It would be very helpful and generous if you were to leave a comment about your insights and thoughts inspired by today’s text. Please use the Comment feature below to leave your comment/remarks for us to read and reflect on.
Dāka Karuṇā T. (William)
दाक करुणा तान्त्रिक
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥
Oṃ śānti, śānti, śāntiḥ ||
Peace to you in body, heart-mind, and spirit!
Of course, if you have any questions or need personal guidance, please contact me.
Become a Patron of Homoerotic Tantra℠:Mascul-IN-Touch℠ on Patreon!
Click here: Become a Patron!
We’ve joined Patreon and would like to invite all Followers to become a Patron and Support our Work.